QUALIFICATIONS OF AN APPLICATION (for first time application or reapplication due to expiring)
1. Having residence in the Kingdom or having permission to stay in the Kingdom temporality under immigration law (only NON-IMMIGRANT VISA is acceptable).
2. Having the knowledge and/or skills to perform the work as stated in the application for a work permit.
3. Not being insane or mentality sick, suffering from Leprosy, Tuberculosis, Drug Addiction, Alcoholism, Elephantiasis and Tertiary Syphilis.
4. Never having been imprisoned for violation of the immigration Law or the Working of Alien Act at least one year prior to the date of application.
THE MAIN DOCUMENTS REQUIRED (Please arrange documents in the following order:
1. Completed Form WP. l with 3 (3x4 cm.) photos (taken within 6 months, not allow computer / Polaroid printing)
2. Form of the employment certification duty filled out.
3. Passport and one copy of all pages or Certificate of Permanent Residence and Certificate of Alien with a copy.
4. Copy of the applicant's education certificate or the determination form duty filled out.
5. A copy of occupation or profession license, in case which is prescribed by the related law.
6. Medical certificate showing that the applicant does not suffer from prohibited diseases, as item 3 of the above qualifications. (issued within 1 month).
7. A Power of Attorney made by applicant with 10 Baht duty stamp affixed and a copy of grantee's ID card.
8. A Power of Attorney made by the employer with 10 Baht duty stamp affixed and copies of employer's and grantee's ID card.